Firebase which is owned by Google provide multiple set of features more specifically focused on Mobile app and gradually bringing new features for web apps as well. Having a glance the URL : https://firebase.google.com/ can tell you every list of features they offer. Apart from confidential notes, we use firebase to allow you to
- Check your app stability and Performance using their Crashlytics
- We use App Distribution to share pre-release built with you, so you can share with your team to test the app before it get's published
- It does bring you out of box features like Dynamic Links, Predictions, Cloud Messaging, etc.
Firebase done a good job of explaining each features through a short video on every page you navigate, so you will be educated if this is the first time you are using Firebase.
Step by Step
- Go to Firebase
- Signup for a free account using your gmail account (It is recommended to have one GmailID or GoogleApps email for all your signup like this)
- Create a new project as you see here
- Name your project
- As Google analytics comes on top of firebase and it's free. Consider enabling to get free mobile app analytics
- You will not find anything like ist... but you need to create your Google cloud solution account as well
- From here you can go to upgrade your billing option as Blaze plan is necessary
- Choose Blaze plan which is pay as you go plan
- From here you can find the access control
- Add TradlyTeam email sent to you as owner