Here is a dummy guide on how to contribute to our documentation if you find something missing or any confusing sentences we have used.
- Click "Edit Page" in any pages
- It will be redirected to Github, FORK the repository
- Just edit those pages with markdown formatting as usual
- click PROPOSE CHANGES (add a quick details of what/why you have changed)
- Then it will lead you to COMPARING PAGES where you can CREATE PULL REQUEST (Click that green button)
- CREATE PULL REQUEST
We will review this internally and commit if it's applicable.